Health Screening & Wellness
Regular health screening means staying on top of your health as it increases the chances of detecting early signs of diseases. At MSU Medical Centre (MSUMC) we believe living in a fast-moving world requires us to constantly balance work and life.
Guideline for Health Screening
- Please fast for at least 8 hours and get enough sleep prior to your appointment.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please reschedule your date as it affects your urine and pap test.
- For X-ray examination, make sure to remove all accessories before the procedure. If you are pregnant, please inform the clinic as X-ray procedure may not be performed on you.
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes and clothing for treadmill stress tests as sweating is expected.
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Previous medical records, especially X-rays, MRI or CT Scan from your last check-up for comparison.
- Bring your glasses (spectacles) for your vision test.
How long will the screening take?
On average, the entire health screening process including medical examination by a doctor will take between 2 – 4 hours depending on the health screening package selected.