Regular health screening means staying on top of your health as it increases the chances of detecting early signs of diseases. At MSU Medical Centre (MSUMC) we believe living in a fast-moving world requires us to constantly balance work and life.
Guideline for Health Screening
- Please fast for at least 8 hours and get enough sleep prior to your appointment.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please reschedule your date as it affects your urine and pap test.
- For X-ray examination, make sure to remove all accessories before the procedure. If you are pregnant, please inform the clinic as X-ray procedure may not be performed on you.
- You are advised to wear comfortable shoes and clothing for treadmill stress tests as sweating is expected.
Things to bring:
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Previous medical records, especially X-rays, MRI or CT Scan from your last check-up for comparison.
- Bring your glasses (spectacles) for your vision test.
How long will the screening take?
On average, the entire health screening process including medical examination by a doctor will take between 2 – 4 hours depending on the health screening package selected.